Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 3-4 lb. of Nolan Ryan Beef Chuck Roast, shaved
- 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- Hoagie rolls or sandwich buns
- Nolan Ryan Steak seasoning
- Olive oil or other cooking spray
- Freeze chuck roast for 10-15 minutes, until stiff. Thinly shave chuck roast with a sharp knife. Season with Nolan Ryan Steak seasoning.
- Brown the chuck in a medium pan.
- In a separate pan, cook onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms in vegetable oil.
- Combine the vegetable mixture with the chuck, pour in cheese, and sauté 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve over hoagie rolls or other sandwich bun.