Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 2 lb of Nolan Ryan Beef Ground Chuck
- 2 cups Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced,
- 1 Purple Onion, sliced
- Nolan Ryan Steak Seasoning
- Fajita size Tortillas
- Olive oil
- Season ground chuck with Nolan Ryan Beef seasoning. Form into 3 inch balls.
- Place on the ground chuck on the grill plate on the grill, place tortillas over ground chuck.
- Press the burgers with a burger press, grill until done
- Cook bell peppers and onions in a skillet with olive oil
- Remove burgers from grill, top with vegetable mixture and cheese and serve.