Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook: 15 hours
Ready In: 30 Minutes
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 4 lb. of Nolan Ryan Beef Chuck Roast, cut into 8 portions
- 2 cups of Buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Nolan Ryan Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- White country gravy (optional)
- Olive oil or other cooking spray
- Slice the chuck roast into 8 portions. Tenderize portions with a meat tenderizer. Season chuck steaks with Nolan Ryan Beef seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk.
- In a separate bowl combine buttermilk and egg.
- Coat chuck steaks in the dry mixture, wet mixture, and again in dry mixture.
- Transfer chuck steaks to air fryer. Cook at 375° F for 12-15 minutes, flipping and coating with cooking spray at the halfway point.
- Top with gravy and enjoy.