Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook: 8 hours
Ready In: 8 hours 30 Minutes
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 4 lb of Nolan Ryan Beef Chuck Roast
- 2 cups of Beef Broth
4 dried Guajillo Chiles
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 8oz. can of Chipotle Chilies
- Nolan Ryan Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 White Onion
- Street Taco size Tortillas
- Season chuck roast with Nolan Ryan Beef seasoning. Brown the chuck roast in a pan on the stovetop. Transfer roast to slow cooker.
- Bring water to a boil. Soften tomatoes, guajillo chilies, and onion.
- In a blender or food processor, add in tomatoes (quartered), guajillo chilies, onion, and chipotle chilies. Blend until smooth.
- Add mixture from previous step to slow cooker. Pour in beef broth and cook on low for 8 hrs.
- Shred the roast in the slow cooker.
- Dip tortillas in slow cooker mixture, and cook tortilla on low on a stovetop.
- Add in beef, and fold tortilla over. Flip until tortilla is crisp and serve.