Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 1lb of Nolan Ryan Beef Ground Chuck
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 carton (~14oz) Beef Stock
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8oz) Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Large White Diced Onion
- Brown the ground beef over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes in a large non-stick skillet. Add in mushrooms and sauté additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add in beef broth and bring to a boil. Add in noodles. Cover and cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in onion and sour cream. Add Parmesan cheese to taste and enjoy!