- 1 lb. Nolan Ryan Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) mild enchilada sauce
- 8 small corn tortillas (6-7 inches diameter)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat (8-10 minutes) or until the beef is no longer pink.
- Pour off drippings and season beef with salt and pepper.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce to the beef mixture. Set aside remaining sauce for later.
- Pour the second can of enchilada sauce into a shallow dish. Dip tortillas, one at a time into the sauce to coat both sides.
- Spoon 1/8 of the beef mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam-side down in a 13×9-inch greased baking dish.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and spoon reserved enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue baking uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with sour cream if desired.