Administrator: Nolan Ryan Brands
Sponsors: Kroger, LKCM Radio Group, Barbeques Galore
Prize: One  Prize Package will be awarded including:
• One year’s worth of groceries from Kroger valued at $5,200
• One year’s worth of Nolan Ryan Beef products valued at $2,000
• One official MLB special edition autographed baseball signed by Nolan Ryan valued at approximately $300
• Gift Card to Barbeques Galore valued at $2,500
• Total Legendary Cookout Prize Package value = Approximately $10,000
How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. Qualifying begins Mar 09, 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending Apr 05, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by Apr 05, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Scan the QR code on the Nolan Ryan Beef Legendary Cookout Sweepstakes display at participating Kroger stores, or visit nolanryanbeef.com/pages/dallas-sweeps for entry. Alternatively, you can enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a postcard with your full name, mailing address, and phone number (if you have one) to: “Legendary Cookout Sweepstakes” c/o Nolan Ryan Brands, 3500 East Palm Valley Blvd. Suite 1, Round Rock, TX 78665. Before April 5, 2022. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning.
Limit 1 entry during the contest dates. This means that you, personally, can only enter once per Entry Period. You may not register multiple times using different phone numbers. If you attempt to register more than once, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
How to Win:
On April 12, 2022, one entry will be chosen at Random from all eligible entries. That person will be contacted via telephone only by a representative of Nolan Ryan Brands between the hours of 9 A.M. and 5 P.M. Central Time (US & Canada) and must answer the phone to win. If that person does not answer the telephone, another entry will be chosen at random, and the same process will begin. This will continue until a winner has answered the phone and accepted the prizes and is eligible based on the rules of the contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page, or mail a postcard and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Administrator, (Nolan Ryan Brands) and the Sponsors ( Kroger, LKCM Radio Group, Barbeques Galore), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void outside of the United States and where prohibited.
3. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable to another individual, except to a surviving spouse of the winner. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Administrator or Sponsors may, at its sole discretion, substitute any prize, or portion of a prize, a prize of comparable value or cash. Any difference between stated approximate retail and actual value of prize will not be awarded. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT).
4. The prize winner is responsible for compliance with all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations that apply, including, without limitation, payment of applicable taxes, fees or surcharges.
5. All expenses not specifically provided for in the “Prize” section above are the responsibility of the prize winner.
7. Nolan Ryan Brands has sole discretion to render ineligible or disqualify any entrant or qualifier and to proceed with the contest as it determines appropriate.
8. If no person, entrant, or qualifier meets the contest criteria, the prize will go unawarded.
9. This prize is date specific. All prizes and gift cards must be redeemed between April 13, 2022 to April 13, 2023. Winner must be able to redeem prizes within the states of Texas or Louisiana. If the winner is unable to redeem prizes in-person and within eligible dates, no substitute prize will be provided. “One year’s worth of groceries” may be awarded in the form of fifty-two (52) Kroger gift cards valued at $100 each = total value $5,200 redeemable in Kroger stores. “One year’s worth of Nolan Ryan Beef products” may be awarded in the form of fifty (50) Kroger gift cards valued at $40 each = total value $2,000 redeemable only in Kroger stores. Gift Card to Barbeques Galore may be awarded in the form of one (1) Barbeques Galore gift card valued at $2,500 redeemable in participating Barbeques Galore stores. Cards are not redeemable for cash. Some restrictions apply. All gift cards may be distributed to the prize Winner in one package at one time. Lost or stolen gift cards may not be replaced. One (1) official MLB special edition autographed baseball signed by Nolan Ryan value subject to market conditions and may vary.
10. Administrator and Sponsors are not responsible for entries not received due to technical issues in the entry or selection process, including, but not limited to, phone or internet service outages, computer or phone difficulties, and delays. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the cell phone used to submit at the time of entry. The authorized holder is the natural person who is assigned to the phone number by a provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning a cell phone numbers. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, Sponsors may require that the potential winner provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the phone number associated with the winning entry. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited.
11. The Administrator and Sponsors will be responsible for conducting the contest. The Administrator will be solely responsible for awarding the prize. Entrants agree that the Administrator is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer online system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any email failure, including failure due to traffic congestion on the internet or website, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants also agree that the Administrator and the Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's phone or computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes, including without limitation any server failure; lost, delayed, or corrupted data; or other malfunction.
12. The Administrator reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that would corrupt the integrity, administration or fairness of the Contest in its sole discretion, including without limitation significant technical difficulties such as those caused by viruses, hacking, unauthorized intervention or fraud. If the Contest is terminated before the end date, the Administrator will select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date. Neither Administrator nor Sponsors is responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of any prize.
13.. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Administrator and Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and other individuals engaged in the development or execution of this Contest, from any liability, claims, losses, and damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Contest or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize received in the Contest including without limitation liability for personal injury or death. All causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. You expressly waive all claims for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages.
14. By participating, all entrants give permission (except where prohibited), for Sponsors and its designees to use the winner’s name, voice, image, likeness, photographs, statements, biographical information and any other personal characteristics, in any and all media now or hereafter known, for any purpose, including without limitation advertising, marketing, promotional and/or publicity purposes, without additional compensation to such winner. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Nolan Ryan Brands. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
15. By entering the Contest, you agree to these rules (“Official Rules”) and agree that the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsors are binding in all respects. You agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
17. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Marketing Director, c/o Nolan Ryan Brands, 3500 East Palm Valley Blvd. Suite. 1, Round Rock, TX 78665 before April 5, 2022. The Official Rules will also be available at nolanryanbeef.com/ pages/dallas-sweeps.
If you have a question or want to get in touch with the Nolan Ryan Beef team, please use this form to send us a message.