Huntsville, Texas – Sept. 17, 2012 – Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef is partnering with Black-eyed Pea to help end childhood hunger in Texas with Share Our Strength’s national Dine Out For No Kid Hungry™ campaign.
From Sept. 17 to 30, Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef and the Black-eyed Pea will offer $5 coupon books to the restaurant’s patrons. All proceeds from the coupon books will go directly to help feed Texas children.
“Dine Out For No Kid Hungry™ is a great national program and we wanted to jump on-board and support their initiatives in Texas. Black-eyed Pea is a valued partner of ours, and this is just one small way we can both contribute and make a difference in the lives of Texas children,” said Charlie Bradbury, CEO of Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef.
The coupon book contains three coupons for patrons including a buy one get one free burger and chicken fried steak, as well as a coupon for 20 percent off the total check.
Funds from the coupon books will provide valuable support to help:
- Afterschool programs that provide nutritious snacks and meals
- Feed more kids during the summer when school meals are not available
- Ensure every child starts the day off right with breakfast available in school
- Families meet nutritional needs at home by expanding access to SNAP (food stamps)
- Teach families how to prepare affordable, healthy and tasty food
More than 16 million kids in America can’t count on getting the food they need. Please join Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef and the Black-eyed Pea by dining at a Black-eyed Pea to support Dine Out For No Kid Hungry™.
Please visit www.theblackeyedpea.com for a list of restaurant locations.