Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef, an operation of Nolan Ryan Beef, has added Creed Ford III to the board of directors. Ford brings more than 30 years of experience in the restaurant and casual dining industry.
“Creed Ford’s experience, creativity and marketing expertise is an excellent addition to the board,” said Charlie Bradbury, CEO. “We welcome his perspective as we continue to grow the Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef brand in foodservice.”
Starting his career on the management team of the first Chili’s Grill and Bar restaurant, he stayed with the company until 1997 having served as General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President and Director of Brinker International (formerly Chili’s Inc.). As Chief Operating Officer and Director, Mr. Ford oversaw all operations at Brinker for all of its restaurant concepts.
He later became a franchise partner of Chili’s Grill and Bar and co-founded the Ford Restaurant Group which includes Rudy’s Texas Bar B-Q, Ozona Grill and Bar, Kona Ranch Steakhouse and Elite Circle Grill. He also co-founded Fired Up, Inc., the parent company of Carino’s Italian restaurants which are throughout the United States and the Middle East.
“Consumers are more discerning than ever about where their food comes from and will appreciate products like Nolan Ryan’s All-Natural Beef,” said Ford. “I’m excited to be part of an organization that has a discipline for consistently producing a quality product. They have a team that delivers. Knowing the Ryans, it’s a product and organization I’m excited to be associated with.”
Ford also serves on the boards of Rudy’s BBQ, the Texas A&M Center of Entrepreneurship, Fired Up, Inc., and Cosi, Inc.
The board also includes:
- Ronnie Wallace, former Executive Vice President of Ben E. Keith Company
- Charlie Bradbury, CEO, Beefmaster Cattlemen, LP
- Reese Ryan, CFO, Ryan-Sanders Baseball
- Craig Smith, CEO of wholesale distributor Interfresh
- Bob Zincke, formerly President of Kroger Southwest and
- Senior Vice President of The Kroger Co.
- John Bellinger, President, Agri-West International
- Jay Gray, General Manager, Graham Land & Cattle
- Dr. Gary Smith, Distinguished Professor of Meat Science, Colorado State University
For more information about Nolan Ryan’s retail and foodservice product lines, contact Charlie Bradbury at (936) 436-1622.